My body is aching all over
Some patients often come to the chamber, Those who point out the main problem, ‘Pain all over the body! ‘They are very embarrassed to say that. Many people say that this problem has been going on for a long time! The pain will get better, No doctor was consulted thinking so. I have learned that some patients sometimes take pain medication without consulting a doctor. Sometimes the pain subsides a bit, The pain returned later when the medicine stopped working.
Case study shows, The number of women with such problems is almost double. This means that women are having more problems than men. But why? Let’s try to find out what causes pain all over the body and how to get rid of this problem. Get some important information from a physiotherapy consultant and gerontologist.
Why is there pain in the whole body?
One of the causes of this problem is lack of vitamin D. It is important to know why vitamin D deficiency occurs.
1) Obesity can lead to vitamin D deficiency because obesity slows down the blood flow in the body.
2) Vitamin D deficiency occurs in the body due to not coming in contact with the sun.
3) Vitamin D deficiency in the body is not the right amount of food.
4) If vitamin D is not properly absorbed in the body, it increases the risk of many diseases.
What are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency?
- Frequent shortness of breath
- Excessive sleep
- Bone pain
- Muscle weakness
- Getting tired for no reason
What other problems could there be?
The main source of vitamin D is sunlight. Lack of it can cause pain all over the body, There may be other types of difficulties. E.g.-
1) Frequent cold-cough. Lack of vitamin D can lead to frequent respiratory infections.
2) In the morning, you may feel pain and numbness in the joints of the bones.
3) The body’s resistance to disease is reduced. This increases the chances of getting infected with various diseases.
4) Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium. So lack of it causes pain in bones, back and waist.
5) Many people take calcium tablets to strengthen bones. But if there is not enough vitamin D in the body, this calcium is not very useful. As a result, the bones become soft and brittle.
7) If there is any injury or operation, if there is a deficiency of vitamin D in the blood,
However, the wound does not want to dry easily.
8) Bone loss is mainly due to lack of vitamin D.
After menopause, most women experience bone loss.
9) Lack of vitamin D in children and adults of any age can cause muscle pain. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults.
Ways to get rid of pain all over the body
You must first consult an expert. Find out the reason and change the lifestyle accordingly. Hypoparathyroidism, liver disease and some other diseases can reduce the levels of vitamin D and calcium in the body. If there is pain all over the body, do not eat the pain killer in a hurry! Since vitamin D deficiency causes this problem, So you need to know about the source of vitamin D first and you must keep these foods in your diet.
A source of vitamin D.
1. Sunlight is the main source of vitamin D. To make up for the lack of vitamin D, apply 10-20 minutes of sunscreen on the body from 8 am to 3 pm. You can also do a little exercise in the light sun in the morning.
2. Different marine fish contain vitamin D, such as salmon, tuna fish, etc. Vitamin D is also found in mushrooms, eggs, milk, liver and beef. Milk and dairy foods (butter, cheese, etc.) are good sources of vitamin D.
Let me tell you, there is a disease called fibromyalgia which can cause pain in different parts of the body. Rheumatoid arthritis can also cause pain throughout the body. Exercise regularly, sleep on time, consult a doctor if necessary. Awareness is the first step to recovery. So be aware, stay healthy.