Primary parent responsibilities
Sadman is the only son of parents. His parents treated him with great affection. He wakes up in the morning and goes to varsity. Back home after varsity, In the afternoon he goes out again to chat with his friends. I came at night to study and cut off on Facebook.
On the other hand, since Sadman is a child after many years of marriage, the age of his parents has also changed a lot. Sadman is busy with his life. She doesn’t love her parents, but she doesn’t. However, they are not given the right time Sadman. There are many such stories in the families around us.
When we are busy with ourselves, Then keep in mind that, Our parents are slowly getting older. As people get older, He became very helpless mentally. We have so many friends to spend our time with, There is social media etc. Who is there besides us ??
They take care of everything we do, We should also take care of their issues and give them some time.
Yes, we are too busy, But we can take some time out for them if we want. To keep parents happy, Give them time, It is our responsibility to give priority to their wishes.
- When you get home at the end of the day, bring a little something for your parents, See how happy they are.
- Talk to them about family decisions and minor issues, Take their advice. They will no longer feel helpless. They will think, their will, How much do you still value advice?
- Everybody stays on holidays. Give them a little more time on their holidays. You can cook and eat their favorite food, You can take them out somewhere.
- Parents want their child to go to a higher level, But they never want to lose you. You tried to make your parents happy by making lots of money, but you didn’t give them time. They will never be happy. Your presence will make them happier than anything else. This will allow you to be happy yourself.
- Even if you can’t give time all day, don’t let your parents spend time alone. This will make them more mentally ill. So you can encourage them to do small things.
- There are many families, Both husband and wife work. They do not think how to give time to parents. Even if you come at the end of the day, give them a little time. Bring some tea, Can talk to parents.
- In addition, even if you are out, you can inquire by calling 2/1 times a day.
- Remember their special days and try to give small surprises. In this way, they will understand how important they are to you.
- Many people do not want to have time for their duties towards their parents.
- But there is a time when they have to look at the empty chair, Then it is clear what they were. So parents should understand the duty to have time!